• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE to good home - 2 CPDs

Becca

Members
I have 2 Celestial Pearl Danios/ Galaxy Rasboras that came with a group of 5 back in May (3 didn't make it through shipping).

2 is a BAD number of these guys to have - one always picks on the other and the one who gets picked on doesn't get to eat as much as the bigger one and doesn't look so happy.

These guys are FREE to anyone who has a school of CPDs to add them to. I can bring to the BBQ assuming I can catch them out of my 6 gallon Edge... I've done it once before.

The skinny one can gain weight and got fat while housed in a tank full of Java moss and (presumably) infusoria. As soon as I put him back with his (apparent) bully of a buddy, he got stressed and skinny again.

I have a friend who would like to have them. He already has a group and I was planning to give him my one that I recently found in my tank.

I think that I will be at the picnic. PM me to get my number and we can try to connect.

Arlene