• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free To A Good Home

BIG_Z

Members
I have to get rid of my Midas, Synspilum, Breeding Pair Of Jacks, And Trio Of Rps (Including One Breeding Pair)

Willing to deliver to a good home. Pics Provided Upon Request.

BIG_Z

Members
I get off work in 10 hours, I will take the pics then and send them to you. Would you be up to meet in Fredrick if you want them?

BIG_Z

Members
RPS between 6&8 Inches
Midas 6 inches (probly more but dont feel like catching to verify)
Syn 6 inches (once again prob more)
Male Jack 8+, Female 5+
Also have a nice male GT that I may need to part with 5+
Pics will be posted around 10pm

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
OK I WOULD LIKE THE GT AS WELL IF YOU ARE PARTING WITH HIM TOO. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? WHEN CAN WE DO THIS?

BIG_Z

Members
I am in Greencastle PA. Could meet in Frederick (Close to the middle of us. If That does not work I would be willing to make the drive to Laurel for like $10 gas money) I have a little free time on Friday and get off work at 4 on Saturday.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I am in Greencastle PA. Could meet in Frederick (Close to the middle of us. If That does not work I would be willing to make the drive to Laurel for like $10 gas money) I have a little free time on Friday and get off work at 4 on Saturday.
ITS A DONE DEAL ILL GLADLY PAY YOU 10.00 TO DELIVER TO LAUREL ;)

rich_one

Members
if verbal passes on the jacks, I'll take them. Looks like I need bigger fish, now that I caved and got a big ol' oscar! LOL... that thing will swallow my current juvies!

-Rich

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
JAMES FIRST OFF IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR WIFE AND TALK FISH AND TANKS. SECONDLY, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS AGAIN FOR SOME TRULY AWESOME FISH. YOU TOOK GREAT CARE OF HEM AS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT A MEETING. I WANT TO HEAR HOW YA NEW DIRECTION IS GOING.

BIG_Z

Members
Thank you very much, Its always nice to meet other fish people. Talked to Zack last night and might just have him talked into coming down to the next meeting with me. Anyway if all goes well might just see you again on the 19th.

illpoet

Members
Hi! i actually live in hagerstown and was asked by my friend in cumberland to go to the pet stores around here to find him a midas for his brand new 125 gallon tank. I'd be really interested in it if it's still available