• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Feeler Thread WC moba colony and 180g rr

Due to recent changes in my life I May(not sure yet) be getting rid of my beloved WC Moba setup. I want to put some feelers out there to see if there is interest. Never a health problem. All females hold, just not full term. Just feed them shrimp and its like magic. Purchased Mobas in April and July of 2009. The original owner of the 180g rr tank is Li. This collection of fish is high quality. The tank has no scratches with a cherry stand with light water spotting on the wood. Still looks great. Glass tops. I can include 2 36" light strips but they need bulbs.

Also have 2 rooms for rent in about a month in Alexandria VA.

180g RR
2 Male WC Mobas (paperwork included) "Little Africa aquatics"
5 female WC Mobas
1200 GPH pump
acrylic Bio ball filter
7 giant clown loaches.
Pair large yellow calvus
1 large goldface calvus
Black sand bottom with all decor.
Maybe 12 petricola for an additional $180

I was thinking the tank with all fish and filters for $1750. I can help with the transport within 30 miles.

I will gather pics for serious inquiries.

Whoever wants these will have full fishy background checks. I want to know your history with keeping fish. No newbies.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Bummer that you're considering this, Pat. I remember seeing pics of them a while back. Stunning fish. I'm sure you'll fetch a pretty penny for these guys. Good luck.