• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cryptoheros Sp. Honduran Red Point Rio Monga

maddog10

Members
About...

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

...that big! Plus or minus! :11doh:

mscichlid

Founder
I've had sevaral spawns, but I don't feed them. I recently moved them to a planted tank with the blue tetras and they're still spawning and I still don't feed them.

animicrazy

Members
Francene,

Trade some Beautiful pink convicts for some red Honduran whatevers - sound real kool, ned some big fish to keep "Vinnie" - Nimbochromas Venustas - company

Paul

DeeCee

Members
I just found out the other day that the fry I have been sooooooo diligently raising are some Honduran Red Points and are destined for the Frontosa tank..........

At least they'll be fat! ARGH !!!!!!

DC

marge618

CCA member
LOL.... that's what convicts should be used for :p[/b]

..... and convicts are still my fish of choice. Of course, that's because I still have my original cichlid (yup, a convict). I get attached to MY fish... :rolleyes: :love0001: especially those who stay around for years...
Marge

fishfarm

Members
Francine, maximum size is about 3-3.5". Never seen one bigger, The domestic convict get larger most likely because they are hybrids of several different Cryptoheros species. Ken