• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Couple of Vieja for Sale

rich_one

Members
Making room for new fish. Offering the following (sizes are eyeballed and I'm trying to be conservative):

7"" hartwegi - think its a female, but not positive. Decent lookng fish, but wouldn't call it show quality. - $15

10" synspillum - male. This guy has seen better days. Not sure if he is ill, injured, or both. Basically, he appears to have some damaged scales, and maybe some slight lip deforment, possibly from fighting. Been trying to heal the big guy for a while now, but moving on at this point. He's active and eating well though. Doesn't act sick at all. Nice color too. Maybe someone can heal him better than me. - FREE

PM me for questions. For those who are going to ask for pics, I'll take a short video this evening.

Thanks.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Those of you who have pm'd or texted me, I will respond tonight. Was at the hospital last night with my wife, who is still there, but okay. She should be coming home today.

-Rich.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Glad to hear your wife is okay and will be home soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Everyone, I'm sorry for the lack of communciation on this. Just a lot going on right now. I still need these guys gone by tomorrow by hook or by crook. I'll try my best to post something up tonight when I get home from the hospital. Timing has been thrown off for me on this, so again... my apologies for the lack of pics or video.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Wife came home from hospital yesterday, and we spent the day with some family in Pennsylvania. She's good to go now! Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Regarding the fish, sorry I never got pics or video. I will get a video of the hartwegi tonight for anyone interested. The synspillum has been rehomed.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Update:

Okay, so she was spoken for because I decided to keep her. Now she is trying to spawn with my guttulatus again. She really has to go. The original owner informed me its a female. Please forgive the particles in the water... I just finished feeding them before recording this. Make me an offer... prefer trades of course, of other CAs, but cash will do. Pickup only! Thanks!

[YT]0qqtyQ1BCrc[/YT]

-Rich