• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Community cichlids

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Occurred to me that just in case anyone is jonesing for new stock what with our next auction still a month away, as the solstice draws nigh am content to thin the herds/schools. Able to deliver the following to the Party:

Honduran red point (Rio Danli), juveniles, 3/4"-1", 5/$5
Australaheros oblongum, juveniles, 1"-1.5", 5/$10
Nannacara aureocephalus, pre-adult pairs, 1"-2", M/F $8
Hemichromis guttatus (mellow variety), juveniles 1/2", 6/$5

:party0003:

As ever, trades/songs are accepted, indeed hugely preferred, in lieu of currency. And I'm pining for a Christmas cactus. Am obviously extremely mercenary about aquatic commerce...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
So now I'm a guy/gal?

Who knew? My folks may be a bit traumatized, but only mildly.

I suppose asexual reproduction is still out of the question. Probably just as well...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
No?

Recreational substances might help.

Wonder if that would make parenting harder or easier....cloning that is, pretty sure about the other.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Interested in the Nannacara aureocephalus and maybe some jewels... just need to figure out where they'd go.

I'll give you a buzz later tonight, Sam. :)

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Im interested in five HRPs. Happy to pay. Willing to trade if you give me an idea of what you're looking for.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Something of quality

Willing to trade if you give me an idea of what you're looking for.

Anubias, driftwood scraps, largish sinking pellets, polyfilter, houseplants, attractive spawning caves, anacharis, wisteria, pennywort - basically anything useful. Don't sweat it, will have them for you tomorrow.