• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

COA order

spazmattik

Members
Thanks again to Jon for organizing this! Just wanted to share some pics now that all the fish are settled in.

guttulatus stole the firemouth's territory.

guts.jpg

spazmattik

Members
last but not least... my grammode trio... I am only keeping one of these but I wanted some what of a selection and I am glad I got it. Im pretty sure I know which one I want :) can you guess? I also bought 4 istlanums and Dan threw in an extra! They are to small (and fast..) to really get a good pic of though.

lilguy.jpg

mediumguy.jpg

bigboy.jpg

blkmjk

Members
Thanks again to Jon for organizing this! Just wanted to share some pics now that all the fish are settled in.

guttulatus stole the firemouth's territory.

Dan's gutts are some of the best by far! I loved mine but they were to aggressive for the community. Let me see if I can dig up some old pics.

Drew

spazmattik

Members
The firemouth is really good looking. (From frank) Far nicer than the ones I had as a kid and a lot more fiesty.. the gutt is the only one to stand up to him aside from the convicts (or my oscar but no one wants to take him on)

blkmjk

Members
It was when the pair spawned that it was a problem. As long as you have a single you should be good.

Drew