• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Check this tank out

fishman13

Members
37247.jpg

I hope to get this as a malawi tank some day. But gota wait till i am out of colloge and have a steady job. But for now i am stuck in highschool right now with a gallon limit of 89:(:sad0017:

Definitely a nice looking tank! Don't be so eager to get out of school and get a job just so that you have some money...I was the same way, and once I had a job (with limited vacation time), I discovered that working full time is not all it's cracked up to be. You're on somebody else's schedule all the time, and having a job really gets in the way of a social life!!! There are some pluses, but.....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Definitely a nice looking tank! Don't be so eager to get out of school and get a job just so that you have some money...I was the same way, and once I had a job (with limited vacation time), I discovered that working full time is not all it's cracked up to be. You're on somebody else's schedule all the time, and having a job really gets in the way of a social life!!! There are some pluses, but.....
PROPHETIC ;)

Hawkman2000

Members
Draw out your college as long as you can without racking up to much dept. Getting a decent jod in this economy is going to be alot harder than the gov. claims.

fishman13

Members
Wow you guys know a lot. And now that i have my first girlfriend and we have already planned out are future. Their woulnt be any time to have fun with my dream tank.

fishman13

Members
ahahahahahahaah,,,,,,,true dat. But we both realy love eachother and cant wait to live togeather. But when that happens. I can say good by to my african cichlids. When that time comes i will post here on the forum every single peice of fish stuff i own.

minifoot77

Members
ahahahahahahaah,,,,,,,true dat. But we both realy love eachother and cant wait to live togeather. But when that happens. I can say good by to my african cichlids. When that time comes i will post here on the forum every single peice of fish stuff i own.

not to be harsh but h3ll with that she ain't worth it if you can't keep your hobby :mad:

hotwingz

Members
My girl got into with me! Now i get to spend whatever time and extra cash i have. Dont junp into anything. If its ment to be itl work itself out. Good luck!
but you need to get her interested! Ha
Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
I may be making this deeper than it needs to be... sorry in advance. But man... if I gotta drop a hobby I love, to be with my wife... I start to question the situation.

Just sayin'.

But definitely to each his own, man. I mean you no disrespect in saying that, truly.

-Rich

fishman13

Members
Well i love her so much i would give up my hobby to be with her. Ill just keep comming on to the forum and talk about african cichlids. But yeah. I will give up my african cichlids to be with her. It will be hard because i love african cichlids.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Not to prolong as already painful thread, but why must you give up your tanks?

Cartel

Members
I didnt know if I should feel bad or laugh. I remember the good ole days when everything seemed so easy. Im not trying to sound like a jerk. I was naive once. I have been there done that so I am just being honest. Best of luck though.

For what it matters I lol'ed :lol:

"Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as
effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that
never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm
on some idle Tuesday."

fishman13

Members
well firstly. When i get out of high school and we live togeather it will be in a appartment. And appartments dont allow many pets. Second because its a appartment, little space. Lastly i would give them up to be with the love of my life. But when i give them up. It will be at the meeting because i know theyed be going to a good home, both tanks and fish

69cichlids

Members
I remember feeling that way in high school...she didn't feel the same haha but my main reply here is if you love the hobby you will find a way...I live in a small 2 bed apartment and have 5 tanks set up for about 220 gallons total...we literal sleep with the fishes haha we are looking at houses now and little does the wife know but I'm shopping for a house to build my monster tank in the basement...once I get it started she cant really say no, and if she ment her vowels she won't leave haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App