• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Charlutz's Man Cave

Charlutz

Members
In addition to my cichlids, I am also a movie buff. Here's a tour of my man cave.

Here's the hallway next to the fishroom looking at my poker table that I built. It's an octagon, with wooden racetrack style surface and high density foam surface with suited speed cloth.

ManCave030.jpg

ManCave039.jpg

The poker table sits at the back of my theater room. I love movies and watching sports (watching Green Bay/Chicago as I type this). I'm still working on the screen and you can see the painters tape along the edges.

ManCave037.jpg

ManCave032.jpg

Through the door in the front of the room is a storage room and refrigerator filled with beer and the Korean food that my wife doesn't want to stink up the upstairs refrigerator. :p

ManCave035.jpg

A screen shot from the fall when the Giants thought they had something going. :angry: The screen is approximately 135" diagonal and is 1080p HD.

ManCave038.jpg

ManCave033.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
lol at the stinky Korean food in the fridge.... right!?

/totally jealous. Schweet setup. Those projectors are the bomb.

Charlutz

Members
Nice! How big is that screen?

Right now, it's about 135". The beauty of a projector is you can adjust it to whatever size you want. That's about as big as it can go comfortably. It's good for movies, but I do get a little blur on the flight of the football or baseball. When I redo the screen (after football season) I'll make it a little smaller, but will have it framed in with a velvet wrapped wood frame.

YSS

Members
Sounds like we have a few things in common: fish, poker, golf, and Korean food and wife. :)