• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Charity Angel Donation

Greengirl

Members
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who generously donated to acquire my angel fish this year. My charity of choice this year was the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. As I promised you all two thirds of what I made this year is being sent as a donation check to the Foundation. Thank you all, and I hope you will all help me choose a new charity or non-profit to donate to with next year's Charity Angels' earnings.

Love,
Alexandra

SERVER-91661772571.jpg

Attachments

• SERVER-91661772570.pdf
    221.6 KB · Views: 6

Beeman

Members
What a wonderfully generous idea Alexandra! Perhaps you have started a tradition within the club. BIG kudo's to you! When you have another batch of young angels to move out, I am interested in contributing:)

Greengirl

Members
What a wonderfully generous idea Alexandra! Perhaps you have started a tradition within the club. BIG kudo's to you! When you have another batch of young angels to move out, I am interested in contributing:)

Thank you very much. I plan to make this a real thing with the club. I decided it last year because I really don't need to sell my angels to make a profit, I want to give them to people who will really enjoy and appreciate them. And I wanted people to feel they were doing more than just buying a fish, they were contributing to a non-profit organization.

I plan to have a new batch of charity angels ready for new homes by Aquamania 2. I hope you will check out the table I am sharing with Doug Gosnell. Thank you everyone for your generous donations. Let's double this next year (hopefully I will be better at raising angel fry so I have more to sell next year;))

dogofwar

CCA Members
Awesome Alexandra - I hope your spirit of generosity catches on!

What other (fish/wildlife-related) causes would other folks like to see supported and why?

Matt

Thank you very much. I plan to make this a real thing with the club. I decided it last year because I really don't need to sell my angels to make a profit, I want to give them to people who will really enjoy and appreciate them. And I wanted people to feel they were doing more than just buying a fish, they were contributing to a non-profit organization.

I plan to have a new batch of charity angels ready for new homes by Aquamania 2. I hope you will check out the table I am sharing with Doug Gosnell. Thank you everyone for your generous donations. Let's double this next year (hopefully I will be better at raising angel fry so I have more to sell next year;))