• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAN YOU SEX THIS FISH?

BIG_Z

Members
From me :D I am pretty sure it was a female due to the way the pattern started to develop. Give it another inch or two and the more certain signs will start to stand out.

BIG_Z

Members
Some people will argue with me about the color difference but it seems (to me atleast) that the juves always have a slightly different color pattern and slightly different fin structure. It is almost big enough to vent though. We probly should have tried to vent it when there were 3 of us down there, three sets of eyes is a lot less likely to be wrong than one lol

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Some people will argue with me about the color difference but it seems (to me atleast) that the juves always have a slightly different color pattern and slightly different fin structure. It is almost big enough to vent though. We probly should have tried to vent it when there were 3 of us down there, three sets of eyes is a lot less likely to be wrong than one lol
HAHA SO TRUE. I WAS ENJOYING THE CONVO AND IT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND.;)