• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Batfish Massive Pre Order!!!

abcdefghi

Members
Thanks both, hopefully I snuck in quick enough.

Yep, email worked. Got a reply in under 5 minutes, an invoice a minute after that and paid for some new fish.

Last edited:

abcdefghi

Members
10 x Australian Rainbows, funny I thought about getting a bunch of rummy nose as well, but for now am going with the rainbows. Should make a neat group in the 125G as they grow.

I won't be able to make it, my sons birthday party is Saturday and my wife is working Sunday. How are the BN's doing?

Becca

Members
How are you placing orders? I sent Josh a message last night asking how to place an order and pay, but despite seeing him online replying he has not replied letting me know how to place the order.

Worried I have now missed out as I think the deadline was 2pm today.

The instructions are usually in the pre-order. You have to email him, batfishaquatics AT gmail.com. He doesn't read forum messages that often likely because he gets buckets of them, but emails go straight to his phone, so he sees them.

Usually I just pay pal him for what I want and list it all in the note on paypal so it's all in one place.