• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Baby orange Krobia

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Look to be about 150 free swimmers. Just exported the other three adults and a pair of pike two weeks ago to give them half of a 55 along with a pair of Nics. Pretty fast work.

Less really does seem to be more when it comes to spawning, suppose my populous environs are nothing that about 10-20 more tanks won't fix. Sigh.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Awesome job Sam. Hopefully you can grow up some of the babies. Maybe by then I'd have some room for them.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I take/deserve little credit.

Was thinking it was maybe time for a water change and there they were. Suppose I should pull the fry and give them their own space and a steady diet.

Awesome job Sam. Hopefully you can grow up some of the babies. Maybe by then I'd have some room for them.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Congratulations on the spawn. I have what I think is a female krobia orange. She is one of my favorites. I hope you can raise up some fry.

Spine

Members
I have a little room here if you need to move some fry:D:D:D Matt had some nice looking ones I've always wanted to try them