• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Baby Convicts

Quicklynx

Members
Hey Guys,
I have a bunch of Baby Convicts about a month old now. If anyone wants any they are free. :)

They are eating Full Spectrum small pellets and Brine Shrimp with Sprilinia.

How long should I keep them and let them grow out? They are about half a centimeter- 1 centimeter long at the moment.

I do notice a decent amount of color coming through on them. They are your normal convicts you find at any store. The Parents do have a lot of color though.

Ading522

Members
Glad to know they are doing well.. Congrats! :) btw..I have a firemouth pair if youd like them.. maybe in the next month or so, as they just had their babies.. :)

Quicklynx

Members
I don't have much more room in the tank for any additions. Maybe if I can upgrade to this 200+ gallon I'm looking at I might be interested.

The FH I got from you is about 3x the size s/he was when I acquired it. My wife loves it.

Quicklynx

Members
I still have a bunch! I am swapping everyone over to a much larger tank soon so I'd like to at least get the babies moved out!