• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ANYONE COMING TO THE PVAS ALL DAY AUCTION?

ddavila06

Members
i didnt see a post about it here so i though i should start one! tomorrow starting at 10 am until everything sells out! join us for a long fun day :D
details here: http://pvas.com/auctions.php

to preview items you can go to the "my group auctions website" to sell find out with Sherry because i dont know lol :blush:

BevN

Members
We are coming down. We are going to shop! I'm looking for some new breeding projects.

Registration opens at 9..auction begins at 10.

fischfan13

Banned
For those who have asked me to bring fish down...I have a new policy.
If I do not know you or you are not a CCA CLUB Member I will ask for a deposit or payment in full via Paypal BEFORE I bring the fish down.

I come down from the Jersey Shore and it is not fair to the fish to have them bagged for an entire day with their potential buyer not showing up.

Thanks for understanding.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Darnit... didn't mean to delete.....

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, Bill.

(stupid scotch)

Happy Friday, everyone.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
So... I'm going....

I have one questions for you guys...

Who's coming with me?
whos-coming-with-me.jpg

ddavila06

Members
For those who have asked me to bring fish down...I have a new policy.
If I do not know you or you are not a CCA CLUB Member I will ask for a deposit or payment in full via Paypal BEFORE I bring the fish down.

I come down from the Jersey Shore and it is not fair to the fish to have them bagged for an entire day with their potential buyer not showing up.

Thanks for understanding.

what tipe of fish are you bringing? :jumpy:

BevN

Members
I went looking for some things that were different than what I've been working with the last 5 years or so. IE...not cichlids! I know, traitor.

I got a very cool plant that Jen had brought for sale
Some salvina to feed the uaru (they were quite happy)
Black worms for the masses
A few kinds of really nice killies (this is really new for me)
Coral red pencils that Frank has brought
Huaca Mayo dwarf ancistrus
Two pairs of really nice neon blue swords..had swords as a kid but never did much with them. They are going to be outdoor fish next spring.
And the one things I really really wanted was some orange eyed blue tiger shrimp...they are sooo neat!

The coral reds and the shrimp have been on my want list for some time so I'm thrilled to have gotten them.

I'm glad we finally had some free time (we work way to much) and were able to go. Now that fall is here and the outside work is done for the year hope to be able to do more with the hobby again.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Although I couldn't go, Tony (my agent) scored some festivums and a couple of pairs of goodeids for me.

I hope Tony posts what he got. It's the opposite of a Hap...

Matt

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I got a plant that was mislabeled and covered in string algae- my mistake. I consider the cost I paid a club donation, as the plant is all but garbage.
I also got a group of four albino ancistrus which look great and I bought a 1/2 pound of blackworms, which my fish are thrilled to be snacking on.