• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another spawn???

rich_one

Members
Um... yeah... I'm pretty sure my carpintis have laid eggs on the side of a rock that I cannot see, because they are definitely in breeding dress, and defending that rock like life itself depends on it! Christmas magic in my water??? LOL...

-Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I thought I had a Christmas spawn from my citrenellums, but looks like all the eggs are infertile this morning. :(

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
2 spawns on christmas! Thats awesome!
One time my electric blue rams layed eggs behind a rock. The only reason I knew they layed eggs is because all of the other fish where constantly trying to eat them. The mom did great but the dad ate them the 2nd day

Rich you know I am excited about hearing this new. I hope they all survived or at least enough so that I can hit you up for some of them in the near future.

LoL....

rich_one

Members
Will keep you posted, Terrell. In fact, depending on how things unfold, I may have something for you soon. I'll let you know.

-Rich