• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Angelfish waste no time finding a new mate.

Peacockbass

So about 3 weeks ago i was very upset to discover one of my large female angels dead on the bottom on her breeding tank. I have no idea why she died. Well now there was a male with no mate. So I took him upstairs and back into the 125 gallon angelfish show tank he goes. While watching the tank this evening i noticed that he has already found a new girl. they are protecting there (half) of the tank and running the other 15 angels away. It wont be long there breeding tubes are already dropped. This is proof for all those people that say angels mate for life. Thats a bunch of crap. I think i will let them lay in the community tank this time then take them down to the breeder tanks in a few days. He is the large marble. In the last pic you can see him holding off a large black male. Its funny how they are so peacefull until they are ready to breed. I love to watch them.

newpair 004.jpg

newpair 005.jpg

newpair 007.jpg

newpair 009.jpg