• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All Odd Ball Aquatics Trip

mscichlid

Founder
We had a great time yesterday at Alloddballaquatics.

Here are a few pictures:

Eric is explaining his setup and his future plans...

mscichlid

Founder
Michelle is standing near the tanks that hold the Koi. A great way to view the Koi, huh? Just the way you would see them in your pond. Good idea!

mscichlid

Founder
Just one of the many species that Larry Tagrin has bred and brought to Eric for store credit. Larry bought a lot of fish but reduced his cash outlay by doing this.

mscichlid

Founder
Even Joe Szelesi got into the buying frenzy. He wanted corydoras that would tolerate the temps in his discus tanks. Eric gave him his choices and Joe decided on the Corydoras sp. Suessi 'short nose'.

mscichlid

Founder
This is the area where Eric keeps his water containers for mixing the various water parameters for the varied species.

mscichlid

Founder
Eric had a variety of setups throughout the hatchery. Here is one of them. I was especially interested for ideas for my new fishroom. That is when I find a house...

mscichlid

Founder
This is an example of one of the Corydoras species I bought. Corydoras biliantis (sp) Even though my fishroom is gone, I still have a 75 and a 55 still running. My need to buy fish is going to cause overstocking issues I think...

mscichlid

Founder
Lunch...Lynn took us to a Micro brewery nearby. Check out that pitcher! Steve Szelesi is Joe's nephew and he said he wants to become a member. Cool! Steve and I decided that making a beer pitcher like this one wouldn't be too hard.