• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

7 ft., 210 galon tank!

rich_one

Members
So, I acquired this a week ago (thanks for the heads up AND the assist, tparker... you really should come to a meeting and join the club, if possible... you are a true asset to this hobby, and genuine good guy!). Had to rebuild the stand, and it is now much stronger than when I got it. Adding some bulkheads to seal off the holes drilled into the built-in overflows. But then comes the fun part... what put in it? LOL...

I have a sizable vieja collection split between my 125s. Somewhat thinking of combing them in this tank, then using my 125s for specific projects like keeping bonded pairs and such. Of course, I could always just try something complely new instead! Decisions, decisions... I LOVE this hobby!

Pics coming soon...

-Rich

Jmty

Members
sound like a swimming pool to me,but congrats rich need to see a pic,but please not you swimming in there haha

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Gratz on the awesome tank.

After taking a trip to Rusty's fish house, how about a group of these guys?...

images

rich_one

Members
Sup, man! I'm trying to get you and Terrell at the next meeting, man! You guys are perfect for this club!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Looks good Rich. I can figure out most of the fish, but what's the final stocking?

Thanks, Jon! Stocking (er... overstocking?) consists of:

Albino Tiger Oscar
Synspillum pair
Guttulatus
Piebald Fenestratus
Bredhori
Regani
trio of Bocourti
Pearsi
Hartwegi
Bifasciatus

Not shown in the video: