• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

55 Gallon Aquarium and Cichlids For Sale/Trade

AquaStudent

Members
I've got my used 55 Gallon Up for sale

I am in the process of finishing up a DIY Concrete and Foam background/aquascape and bought a new tank to go with it. So the old one will be available (assuming all goes as planned).

I'm looking for $35 for the tank. There are a few scratches on the lower portion of the tank but is still very useable.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
DSC_0043_zps02e675e0.jpg

I also have a few female cichlids available for trade.

METRIACLIMA GRESHAKEI
wol_error.gif
Metriaclima_greshakei_female_03_zps82c26a01.png

METRIACLIMA LOMBARDOI
wol_error.gif
Metriaclima_lombardoi_05_zps03f3cc03.png

Also a METRIACLIMA CALLAIROS that is not currently in my 55g because my socolofi keeps wanting to mate with her and won't leave her alone so she can't stay with me.

LOOKING FOR:
I am looking to trade for the cichlids/tank. My setup is pretty much full but I am looking for a few other fish to try and round out my stocking. One cichlids I am looking for is a JULIDOCHROMIS MARLIERI

I plan to attend the Capital Cichlids Association meeting on Saturday. We can arrange to meet then if not later this week.

PM for details/questions/more photos

AquaStudent

Members
Just the tank. I'm actually up in New York right now and am starting my last semester of college so unless I get the chance to head home for a weekend I'm probably going to have to find a buyer up here. Unless someone wants to take a trip up to the middle of nowhere :D

Sorry guys.

Dank

Aquarium

I am very interested in your 55 gallon aquarium !!! If you still have it give me a call at 334 759-9178 my name is Clayton thank you...

AquaStudent

Members
So some good news! I'm coming back down to the DC area for Easter next weekend. I can meet up with someone sometime on Saturday or around noon on Sunday on my way back up to NY.

I'm living in very very VERY rural Western NY right now and I don't think anyone wants to drive an hour + for a used tank (that's not something huge).

Let me know if anyone wants me to bring it down.

I'll also try and get some more pics of it uploaded.

Is anybody interested in the Sandstone rocks? They are great for scaping a tank and can literally be reorganized in an infinite number of ways. Just let me know :D