• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

1st Annual Work Shop

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
1 week to go.
Do you have your auction items ready to go.
I am looking for some good fish.
This is a reminder. :rolleyes:

mscichlid

Founder
I'm excited! I think there will be a good turn out. I'm bringing a lot of fish. A few breeding pairs and a few others.

mscichlid

Founder
I've had several people really interested in tomorrow...especially the auction...

All fish donated will classify as donation to the club. All other fish will be treated as mini-auction.
John, are you ready!!!! :rolleyes:

marya

Members
I'm psyched. I'm bringing my heteropictus as donations. I've been talking to a pvas gentleman online who is buying one of my rams. I told him about our workshop and he said he will go. Should be a great day. :)

mscichlid

Founder
That meeting was great. Just think, with all your help the next few months are going to be like that. Good job everybody! :)

marya

Members
I think it was great. We had a great time, and my mother is talking about getting her own fishtank now. Big thanks to everyone, and especially John, Michelle, Pat and Tracy for hanging out with me when my ride was late (there was an accident on the beltway <_< )

I have my first discus happily swimming in my blue ram tank, and my first apistos are setting up housekeeping in their new tank. I enjoyed running for the auction, as I get to check out everybody's new fish. :D terrific evening!

thanks all!

okimavich

Members
It was indeed a good weekend. The turnout was good, speakers did a great job of . . . well uh . . . speaking :) and the auction and raffle did well in many ways.

Marya, I agree, the beltway is an accident :lol:

C

Charlotte

Anyone care to do a write up on our fist big event for the Biotope?

Please let me or Michelle know soonest...

Thanks,

mscichlid

Founder
Charlotte,
Why don't you write it. Give it from your perspective. Pat has a few pictures that we could use with the article.