Reading Posts Issue/Master show all topics read

I have found that if I read a post but do not go back through each level of the folders(ie Click on Capital Cichlid Association Forums link instead of the Forum Announcements link), it still shows something as unread when I am on the front page of the forum. Its not until I click back into that area that the unread color will go away. Its frustrating because it means quite a few extra clicks to get done which takes a few extra minutes each time I am on the forum, the frustration starts to add up.

Is it possible to have the Forum management for the front page so that if you have been gone for a while or you just realize that nothing that is unread is something you want to read about....can we have a link to cause all of the forum folders to show as read?

Thanks
Rob

maddog10

Members
I just read the new posts from the portal page and click Mark Forums Read when I am done. If it still shows new posts, it may be a post from a new person, waiting for approval.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
I never have figured out why it does not show read the first time you read the thread. Like you have to do it two times.

I have gotten used to reading from the portal and then checking the button that says new posts on right side to see what I may have missed thats not still on the front page.

Yes then I click "mark read"

I guess its something I need to talk with Li about when he gets back in country.