My Craigslist pickup

Rasta Fish

Picked up a 180 gallon Acrylic tank in very good condition off Craigslist, (really cheap!)
The tank was setup on a very sophisticated computerized over flow system for saltwater setup
It was sitting in storage for a while, the stand, wires, computer and over flows was in really bad shape
So, I just got the tank, I strip off all the wires and overflows hoses off the tank to just bare tank
It has 3 holes on the bottom and 4 on the top, back of the tank
I am planning of using cut acrylic sheets to cover the holes and seal the tank, I am thinking of using Weldon-16 cement to seal it with.

Question—is there anyone locally who sells Weldon-16 cement locally?
- ----------------------- Is there anything else I can use to seal it with?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sounds like a great pickup, Craig!

What kind of electronics did you strip? Anything decent? I'd be interested in checking it out. :)

MIA

Members
Don't be afraid of the sump man... they are great. Have one on the 125 and just picked up a 54 corner with one also... Congrats sounds Great!

Rasta Fish

Sounds like a great pickup, Craig!

What kind of electronics did you strip? Anything decent? I'd be interested in checking it out. :smile:
Thanks! Tony, I have no idea about all the electronics that was hooked up to the tank, the stand was a computer its self with heat fans built in it, I only had room for the tank so i just grabbed that. sorry, but i did not take the rest of the stuff.

Don't be afraid of the sump man... they are great. Have one on the 125 and just picked up a 54 corner with one also... Congrats sounds Great!
Thanks Ryan, Not afraid of the sump just want to use the space under the tank for 2 - 40 breeders, maximize my tank space. I have a huge Eheim canister filter i am going to use on it or possible a over the tank DIY filter/sump hybrid