Merry

DeeCee

Members
On the other hand, it doesn't take much to scare discus.

<div class='quotemain'>Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

(can anyone stop my dad from singing? He's scaring the Discus.....)

Later!
Amanda.[/b]
[/b][/quote]

On the OTHER hand, you've never seen Paul bowl on the Wii............. Scared more than the discus, I'll tell ya! Heee heeee!

DC

animicrazy

Members
<div class='quotemain'>On the other hand, it doesn't take much to scare discus.

<div class='quotemain'>Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

(can anyone stop my dad from singing? He's scaring the Discus.....)

Later!
Amanda.[/b]
[/b][/quote]

On the OTHER hand, you've never seen Paul bowl on the Wii............. Scared more than the discus, I'll tell ya! Heee heeee!

DC
[/b][/quote]

ya gotta wonder about people who spend the majority of their time playing a game called "WEE" :D

BUT - next time I play I'll do some but kickin - as opposed to "but sittin"

animicrazy

mscichlid

Founder
I was WIIing too! Bowling as a matter of fact. I slammed my hand into the end table. Thank goodness I didn't break the controller! LOL!
I have to get the AMF (sp) Bowling game and we can go for it one day! Ought to be a blast!

maddog10

Members
Having to move more than your fingers completely goes against the whole purpose of video games (and a couch)!

DeeCee

Members
Ha! We could hardly walk for the first 3 days after we got ours! Lots of fun, and it's a game that even I can play - I've never even figured out how to use the controllers on the XBox360 or PS2. This is a piece of cake!

Speaking of cake..........time to go snack some more........ fudge........oh yeah!

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotemain'><div align="center"> :character0181:
[/b][/quote]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Hope Santa brings you all of your fishes wishes!
[/b][/quote]

Check out the 'fish wish' list from Julie's posted on the January Meeting Of The Capital Cichlid Association! It will make you feel just like 'Santa is comin to CCA in January'!.

Now, my dream game would be WIIing a virtual fish tank. Think about it.... You could select any of the tank stocking suggestions from Cichlid-forums 55 gallon as 'beginner level'. Move on to Level II 'stocking a juvenile tank' and watch the fish grow...