Hello from NoVa and a Question

SeanT

Hello all,
New to the forum. Can anyone give me some guidance on proper etiquette to help with selling or posting? Or where I could network with anyone interested.

Long story short I have 120 gal tank which needs to go, but it is home to 6 beautiful cichlids that would probably prefer a new home.
Thanks!
Sean

SeanT

The tank is 5', and I believe they are Kennyi. I attached a picture just in case I got it wrong. Full disclosure that this was my wife's passion hence why I am looking to see who may want it. She put a lot of work into this system with timers and auto feeders so even an idiot like me can keep it going. I'd just prefer it go to people that share the interest. I think she was a member in this group years ago when she started to build it up.

Fmat24

CCA Members
Hello all,
New to the forum. Can anyone give me some guidance on proper etiquette to help with selling or posting? Or where I could network with anyone interested.

Long story short I have 120 gal tank which needs to go, but it is home to 6 beautiful cichlids that would probably prefer a new home.
Thanks!

SeanT

I will need to zoom in on the Cichlids themselves. They are Kennyis. The system has two running filters and autofeeders so it takes care of itself.20240928_172248x.jpg

SeanT

Oh Becca, I appreciate your kind words, but I have to clarify that she left after we couldn't reconcile differences. I am sad to lose the relationship and my best friend, but I still wish her the best. She is moving out of state and does not have the time to find someone for the fish nor can she move a tank of this size. I still respect the work she put into the tank so I was hoping either the tank or at least the fish could go to people that show as much care.