Acoustic Guitar Brilliance.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZkLVinwR4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZkLVinwR4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Enjoy,

RM

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
He's awesone. I actually remember where I was the first time I saw this video in like 1989 or 90, I was that impressed.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Anybody check out the Rock and Roll HOF concert on HBO? Tom Morello played with Springsteen on Ghost of Tom Joad and had an unbelievable solo. Definitely one of my favorite modern guitarists.

fischfan13

Banned
I remember seeing SRV opening up for Robert Plant...I do not even remember Plant that night.
I remember where I was when the announcement came out of SRV in the helicopter crash in Wisconsin.

Greatest guitarist ever.

Keep them coming Richard...

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Stevie Ray was definitely one of my hero's, I too remember seeing it on the news and couldn't believe it. I was still in highschool. I never got to see him live... I think I've wore out 3 copies of his Live at Austin City Limits vhs, the first copy was recorded off the tv. I can only imagine how he would have progressed if he was still here. It was an amazing transformation from the early days where he played on the edge and just slaughtered the guitar and then after he cleaned up he just relaxed and played some of the most amazing stuff, so technical. I really enjoyed watching his earlier performances tho where he was out to prove himself, he was so relentless on that poor ole Strat... amazing stuff.

Great vid Richard...

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Stevie Ray was definitely one of my hero's, I too remember seeing it on the news and couldn't believe it. I was still in highschool. I never got to see him live... I think I've wore out 3 copies of his Live at Austin City Limits vhs, the first copy was recorded off the tv. I can only imagine how he would have progressed if he was still here. It was an amazing transformation from the early days where he played on the edge and just slaughtered the guitar and then after he cleaned up he just relaxed and played some of the most amazing stuff, so technical. I really enjoyed watching his earlier performances tho where he was out to prove himself, he was so relentless on that poor ole Strat... amazing stuff.

Great vid Richard...

Your Welcome guys :))