• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Uaru amphiacanthoides

Freakgecko

Members
So just thought I'd throw some pics up of my little monsters. Can't wait to get a pair out of these, but with my luck, I'll grow out all of one sex lol
WUHZL3d.jpg
PK7I0ti.jpg
hh0EN3C.jpg

Gyarados

Members
Very cool fish. These guys are so interesting looking when they're adults. Please post some growth pics in the future!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Nice, I'm looking to try my luck with them in the future.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jmty

Members
they will eat your plants very soon ,mine took bites at java ferm,and everything in the tank,love veggies,pickles,lettuce any green will enjoy good eaters crickets and red-wigglers too.

Freakgecko

Members
Those are swords I picked up off craigslist. I've had an adult before so I know the plant tendencies. Thought the babies might like the cover of the plant, rather than the taste, but I was very wrong. The middle sword has been all but demolished lol

Thanks everyone! I still have a lot I want to do with the tank, hardscape wise, but haven't made a decision on exactly where I want to go with it. I keep meaning to go out and pick up some rock to work into it, but haven't had the chance with work and life

Freakgecko

Members
Just did a complete overhaul of the inside of this, nervous as to what everyone will think. Pics to follow shortly!

Becca

Members
Such beautiful fish! I have always liked them, but between their taste for plants and need for space, I've stayed away.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App