• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Sharing is caring!

blkmjk

Members
uploadfromtaptalk1416958607102.jpg
F1 "General" line male 17"
uploadfromtaptalk1416958642285.jpg
F1 Gorillus Blue Male 14"
uploadfromtaptalk1416958677457.jpg
Same fish different pose
uploadfromtaptalk1416958713125.jpg
F1 Mag-x female gonna put her with the big boy soon.

Enjoy

uploadfromtaptalk1416958607102.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1416958642285.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1416958677457.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1416958713125.jpg

1badmarine

Hey got any females you wanna part with? Need a girlfriend for my big male (not even close to your big male)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

blkmjk

Members
Hey got any females you wanna part with? Need a girlfriend for my big male (not even close to your big male)

How big is your big boy?

No clearly identified females as of yet other than the one pictured above. But I will keep an eye out for one in the future. I have some "Blueprint" offspring growing out right now. They are still fairly small at the moment though.

Awesome fish, Drew.

Thanks Jon! Still waiting for you to make the leap and try some of these amazing specimens out your tanks!

pics still dont do a justice :D beasts

Thanks Matt! I have about 6 Gorillus blues that are 1/2" waiting for you right now! Let me know when your ready!

Drew

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Maybe one day I will have the tank space to try some of those monsters. I barely have big enough tanks to keep the amphilophus I have.

1badmarine

He's a good 5"-6" Drew. It's the same one you saw when you came by the house. It's actually a male. He had a growth spurt and I had to pull him out.

blkmjk

Members
Well I could lend you a female but they are way too big for that guy. Keep growing him up. I will have some females around for sure.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
What the size of the umbee fry ? I need a female for my male the general line

The fry I currently have are

F1 COA Male (Father of Carnage) x F1 "General" line Female

F1 "General" line Male x F0 COA female

These are around 3/8". But I have 4-5 "Blueprint" offspring growing out right now @ 2-3". When those are sex able I will let you know.

Also have a few gorillus blue fry around 1/2".

I have a 4" male out in the 125 also.

I will need a month or two to get the fish sexed out. Maybe longer. But I'm sure there is a female or two in that group.