• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PURE MIDAS

rich_one

Members
So just to recap... Jeff Rapps has pure midas, whether you are a member of this club or not, right? LOL...

-Rich

Vieja man

Members
So TRUE Rich! Didn't even have to have a membership card. So if I join his club or when, will I get a membership card,rules and regs. Some type of literature or something to say I'm a member?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
Yes, they do have cards, plus they are good for discounts at some area stores (HOT is one of them). There are some other benefits as well that have been previously mentioned (and maybe a few that haven't been mentioned yet), but at the end of the day, really all about how each individual values the membership. Of course, the more members, the better the club... but not everybody's going to join, and that's fine too.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Your welcome... looking forward to seeing you enter some pics of your seriously awesome collection into a the photo of the month threads! I'd enter some of mine... but then, everyone here knows by now how I am with pics! LOL...

Let me know when you get that midas, man! The F1 Lake Nicarauga citranellum I got from Rapps is gorgeous!

-Rich