• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lovin my Apistos

MonteSS

Members
36" 46g with mostly assorted males. All get along fine and great interaction.

Love this tank. Y'all need to try them

Cac Orange flash

Borelli

Trifasciata

Cac Triple Red

Agassizi flame red

Unknown possibly Wangenfleck

JasonC

Members
Love all male apisto tanks... lots of fun... want to do it again sometime soon... got any full tank shots?

MonteSS

Members
I agree. At one point it got pretty yellow and was very aggresive. It is just so big. Seller was pretty confident it was male. It fits right in though.

There is a very small female Agassizi flame red in there that I rearely see and probably still too small for the male to be interested in.

Also a female Trifas that the male shows no interest in each other.

MonteSS

Members
I like these plastic plants and fish do too. They hang out in the open area alot and are not skittish. Plenty of places to hide if they want/need to

spazmattik

Members
Lol. I dont really like little fish an tetras but i loved those guys. Unfortunately all my fish now will swallow them. When i am able to set up another tank i might have to do one similar to yours or do some laetacara.

MonteSS

Members
Yes some are from Josh.

I also have a Bitaeniata pair in a 10g from him as well as others.

Nice healthy fish he sells. I would like to get a couple more in this tank but am afraid I will upset the nice balance I have now