• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Rio Mag Pair from COA

tparker

Members
Stunning pair. Thanks for the opportunity to get my hands on some of the offspring. Will start on high protein diet today. Ha ha. How are Chewie's fry?

Terrell

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

1bigdovii

Members
Awesome pair Drew. I subbed to your channel. Check mine out im proMTracer.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
Stunning pair. Thanks for the opportunity to get my hands on some of the offspring. Will start on high protein diet today. Ha ha. How are Chewie's fry?

Terrell

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks buddy,
Not sure at the moment about Chewy's
fry. Can't tell if she hid the Wigglers or if she ate the eggs but I still have my fingers crossed. You know your always at the top of the list to get fry with any fish I spawn.

Awesome pair Drew. I subbed to your channel. Check mine out im proMTracer.

Thanks,
I talked to my buddy down there who has some of my fry at the moment. I an going to double check how many he has and see if he wants to sell some for me to you and I will hook him back up later. If not I am going to Noth Cakalakie in July I could swing some by then.

Drew

Tank looks great Drew. Those fish are pretty cool.
Thanks Jon,

We just need to get you some now. No pressure... let me know when your ready to take the ultimate fish plunge.

Stunners man.
Thanks,

How are the fish doing? Update your thread with pictures if you get a chance.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

1bigdovii

Members
Thanks,
I talked to my buddy down there who has some of my fry at the moment. I an going to double check how many he has and see if he wants to sell some for me to you and I will hook him back up later. If not I am going to Noth Cakalakie in July I could swing some by then.

Drew

That would be awesome Drew. Just let me know when you find out buddy.

McGrubble

Members
Beautiful pair. I really like what you did with the driftwood. One of the more natural biotopes I've seen in a while.

johnscottant

Members
Awesome video Drew, and as always your tank looks awesome. Let me know if you decide to get rid of any of these I would be interested in them. Hope all is well and your Male Dovii just spawned again. Hope to see you soon

blkmjk

Members
Cool video, awesome tank!

Thank You

Beautiful pair. I really like what you did with the driftwood. One of the more natural biotopes I've seen in a while.

I had a really hard time getting that drift wood in there. And it still tans the water heavily. Thank you very much.

Awesome video Drew, and as always your tank looks awesome. Let me know if you decide to get rid of any of these I would be interested in them. Hope all is well and your Male Dovii just spawned again. Hope to see you soon
Thanks Scott,

Just let me know when you plan on making the trip down. I have hundreds of juvies and fry.

Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!