• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I guess it's just a strange year...

rich_one

Members
What the heck, right? Decided to shoot a quick video last night. Drew and gravel_digger... shut it. LOL...

[YT]9DOVt_oNMtE[/YT]

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
WOA! I think we are starting to make an impression on you! Hahahahaha it is for the best anyway! Well at least I like it! Nice setup I am digging the 210 long!

Drew

YSS

Members
Wow! That's a lot of big fish in the first tank. How large is the tank and how often do you change water on that bad boy?

rich_one

Members
7 ft. 210 gallon, weekly 30% to 50% water changes, running 2 ac110s and a Rena XP4 canister.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

YSS

Members
7 ft. 210 gallon, weekly 30% to 50% water changes, running 2 ac110s and a Rena XP4 canister.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I guess I am over filtering my tanks .....:confused:

I have two AC110s and Fluval 405 on my 90G. Rena XP4, FX5, and an Eheim 2218 on my 265G. I had a 4th canister on the 265G, but it died on me and I didn't bother to replace it.

Your water looks very clear on the 210G. Are you doing anything special for water clarity?