• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lost my Trifasciata

MonteSS

Members
Literally:( Totally missing from the tank for 2 days. Tons of plants so I stripped it down. No where to be found. Glass top on top with the thin opening in back. Tall tank and Apistos are not known as jumpers.

So where else could he have gone?

ddavila06

Members
i have had fish completely banish before..my Eunotos male completely disappeared, check the floor around the tank, took everything out, checked everywhere......it probably died and the other fish ate it....

chriscoli

Administrator
Booooo! So sorry to hear that. My male Borelli Blue disappeared in a similar way too. Now I've got two lonely girls.

neut

Members
Have you checked your filters? I've had fish disappear and turn up (sometimes alive) in power filters.

blkmjk

Members
I've lost fish never to be found again and eventually found them dried up behind something or in a spot i would have never dreamed them being...

Once I put a pair of Cubans in my community and 20 min later they were gone... never saw them again.

Drew