• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nourisatti

TMSB805

Members
Just a video of my Nourisatti. Hopefully they'll spawn soon. They've been doing this for about a month now. I've had these guys for the 3 years. Very slow growers. Enjoy

[YT]AlTdg8tP2_4[/YT]

dogofwar

CCA Members
Gorgeous fish...and admirable patience, Zach!

Skip a water change for a week, feed a little heavier than usual...and do a big one :)

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Good stuff, Zach. They definitely look like they are getting ready to spawn. Good luck with them.

domdes

Members
very nice, great to see that the CCA family still go after hard to find cichlids, not many people know about those guys, keep going & good luck, also would love to have some fry in my stable when they breed.

TMSB805

Members
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Yesterday i fed them a nice helping of red wigglers and the male became super aggressive towards the female. Fortunately there's plenty of room for her to get away. I'll keep this thread updated with any progress.

TMSB805

Members
This has been one of the longest waits ever!!! lol. Right now the male is performing a "dry run" which is weird and encouraging at the same time. Fingers crossed!