• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

210 Gallon Community Update

Jeff721

Members
Great tank! Healthy looking fish. Can't say I love the gravel, but when you need so much of it, you've gotta take what you can get. Wish I had room for something that size, I will soon be in the market for a 6ft tank, but probably a 125.

What kind of filtration have you got going on this beast?

frkyltn

Members
I'll definitely look into these!

Elving, it's made from the same stuff the typical flowerpot that you see in people's tanks are made from... terra cotta, I think. I actually won it at a CCA auction a couple years back!

-Rich

oh ok..nice..yea I might be in the mood again after seeing that one in your tank..lol.thanx

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Looks awesome rich! I know he probably rarely comes out, but can you get a picture of the blue phantom? How big is he? I remember he was huge when I sold him to you last year.

rich_one

Members
Jeff - I have an FX6 canister and two Emperor 400s.

Dan - I'll try... but like you said, that is one shy fish. I'll do my best to get a shot of him though!

-Rich

rsretep

Members
. I actually won it at a CCA auction a couple years back!

-Rich

Yes Rich I believe you may have out bid me. Lol was recently looking for those "strawberry pots" (I believe that's what some people call them) again. Great looking tank, love the stock list and the air bubbles coming from the pottery.

rich_one

Members
Oh man, Pete, really? Thanks, man! Much appreciated. I've put a lot of work in recent months to revamping all of my tanks and streamlining my fish collection... and having self control vs. impulse purchases... and it really feels good to see it pay off. I can't wait to see a lot of these guys reach their full potential!

-Rich

rsretep

Members
Yeah Rich I just picked up six Veija Brehdohri from COA can't wait for them to mature again great setup

Harleyrider5

Members
Its a beautiful tank I enjoyed looking at it when I was there last.

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tparker

Members
Very nice Rich. And thanks for sharing aquatic advice. Will unveil new setup soon. Have some nice rare wc tangs due in this week. New importer

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App