• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Geos in the auction

rich_one

Members
I bought a group of geos at the auction, but forgot which geos they are. Are they geophagus steindachneri? Does anyone remember, or maybe the person who put them in the auction can chime in? They are some awesome fish! Thanks!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I thought so... thanks, Jon... I was having a brain freeze for some dang reason. LOL... Active l'il group! Can't wait to see them grow!

-Rich

rsretep

Members
You are welcome Rich, hated to see them go but had to make room for some new Bredorhi from COA. Good luck with them.

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Pete... they are doing extremely well, and are really colored up nicely! A bit of an impulse buy that I am glad I made! Can't wait to see them grow out!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I can tell... they are just looking really good, and minding their own business, busy about sifting through the substrate. Very cool to see the activity on the bottom level of my tank. Come the weekend, I'll probably take new videos of the tanks.

-Rich