• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

210 Gallon Community Update

rich_one

Members
Well, it's been a busy month of equipment upgrades, rescaping and fish restocking, but this is what I came up with. Still in the process of a couple more equipment changes, but I really like where I'm at right now, so... what do you folks think?

-Rich

210 Rescape 1.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd add some plastic plants for diversity, color, and more sight breaks, just an option. I think the tank looks great, plenty of room for more fish!

rich_one

Members
Thanks everyone!

Michael - Issue with the plastic plants is, they just dig 'em up! LOL...

Drew - Yep... those are the heteros I got from you, bruh! Didn't I get the mels from you too?

Stocklist:

1 large male vieja regani - Dan, COA
1 male vieja synspillum - Dan, COA
1 male vieja breidhori - Dan, COA
1 male vieja maculicauda - Dan, COA
1 vieja argentae (male, I think) - Lord Fauntleroy
1 female vieja zonatus - Lord Fauntleroy
3 vieja heterospilla (sex unknown) - Drew
2 vieja melunuras (sex unknown) - Drew (I think)
1 adult pair of cryptoheros sajica - Batfish Aquatics
1 chuco micropthalmus (sex unknown) - tparker
2 four line catfish - tparker
1 common pleco - inherited with tank acquisition years ago
1 blue phantom pleco - festaedan
1 Asian bumble bee catfish - Ira, from The Wishlist on MFK
Bubba... the albino Oscar! - adopted years ago from an animal shelter, believe it or not! LOL...

As for room for more fish... I think I am more than fully stocked!

-Rich

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Great looking scaping and fish, Rich!

They definitely have that puppy dog effect... coming up to the glass to see their dad. :)

Keep up the good work, boss.

frkyltn

Members
looking sweet Rich! I love the vase, is it ceramic or plastic? I was looking for 1 or 2 of these that big a while back but gave up.

rich_one

Members
I'll definitely look into these!

Elving, it's made from the same stuff the typical flowerpot that you see in people's tanks are made from... terra cotta, I think. I actually won it at a CCA auction a couple years back!

-Rich