• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New member to family, "Jack"

Yesterday I purchased a Jack Dempsey at the CCA Auction (If you recall the 5 gallon bucket of dark water that was brought up to the podium to be auctioned and no one knew what was in it. LOL) Well, it was Jack. He was donated because he was found in the tank under a rock, the tank was supposed to be empty.

Introduced him to his new home this morning, thanks to the CCA member who donated him to the auction. :D (And yes he is in an African Cichlid tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Jack.jpg

Last edited:

dogofwar

CCA Members
I could tell he was a pretty fish when Jon scooped him out of the water.

What did he go for? $4 (including the bucket)?

A couple more inches on him and he could be a show winner. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

Matt

Yes I didnt know how nice he was until he was in my main tank. Yes, he was 4.00. It would be if I knew what a show winner was. :confused: LOL I am keeping a very close eye to see how he is adjusting to his tank mates.

I could tell he was a pretty fish when Jon scooped him out of the water.

What did he go for? $4 (including the bucket)?

A couple more inches on him and he could be a show winner. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

Matt

rich_one

Members
Congrats... that's a nice looking jack and was a very good pickup. Plus, you kept me from making an impulse buy! LOL... very nice looking fish, bruh!

-Rich

sreid76

Members
Lucky dog you. Congratulations on the steal of the day!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App